U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs

Register with the VA for access to earned benefits: 

Federal Benefits for Veterans, Dependents and Survivors

 Cal Vet

Reintegrate with CalVet to receive help accessing benefits and services:

Click here for CalVet's Directory of Veteran Resources

My CalVet

Veteran's Resource Book

 Los Angeles County Department of Military and Veterans Affairs

Contact the L. A. County Department of Military and Veterans Affairs for help obtaining Federal, State, County and private veterans' benefits.

 National Archives

Request a copy of your DD-214 and/or service medals through the National Archives.

Request DD-214 Online

Submit SF-180 via mail or fax

 U. S. Army Human Resources Command

Active and reserve soldiers can find their records by contacting the United States Army Human Resources Command
 Toll-Free: 1-888-ARMY-HRC (1-888-276-9472)

National Cemetery Administration

Find out what your or your loved one's death and burial benefits are through the National Cemetery Administration.

Vet Center

Vet Center
Provides readjustment counseling to returning veterans and their families. Locations throughout Southern California.

2016 Benefits for Veterans and Dependents

Benefits for Veterans and Dependents
This unique handbook, written for veterans, gives you everything you need to know about: how to apply, veterans service centers, choosing a facility, changing a facility, second opinions, prescriptions, dental care, chiropractic care, non-VA care, travel, POW benefits, appeals, grievances, confidentiality, financial issues, means testing, hardship determinations, waivers, medication co-payments, health insurance and a complete listing of VA facilities.