| || |
Why should you contact our Team and provide a description of your concerns?
The sooner you report your concerns – the sooner our CODE ENFORCEMENT TEAM can:
- Review your report
- Respond to the location
- Identify if the onsite conditions do or do not meet the City regulations.
If Code Enforcement staff finds the property has conditions that do not meet City regulations we can quickly start the notification process with the owner, resident, or responsible party.
When reporting your concerns we appreciate knowing who you are so we can do our best to follow up with you. We strive to protect your confidentiality and understand you may not want to provide your name and contact information. Therefore, we provide you the option to submit your concerns anonymously.
Here are Six Ways you can report your property maintenance concerns:
- Email our main line (WHCodeEnforce@cityofwhittier.org)
- Fax – print our online complaint form, fill it out, and fax it to (562) 567-9195
- Submit the complaint form online by clicking here.
- Call our main line between 9am and 6pm to report your concerns to one of our trained staff members. (562) 567-9190. **You may receive our voicemail during these hours due to staffing schedules or if we are experiencing a high number of calls. Please leave us a message and one of our staff members will contact you as soon as possible.**
- Call our main line after 6:00pm to leave a voicemail. (562) 567-9190
- Walk in – Whittier Police Station; 13200 Penn Street, Whittier, CA 90602
Please use one of these convenient forms of communication to report your concerns.
What our Team Members MUST have to respond to your concerns?
We want to inspect the concerns you report in an efficient manner. To help our CODE ENFORCEMENT TEAM members expedite the initial inspection please provide us all of the following:
- The property address
- A detailed description of your concerns including where the concerns are located on the property
- Your name, phone number and email address so we can follow up with you
Do you have a concern in your neighborhood you would like to tell the CODE ENFORCEMENT TEAM about? Do you know the address of the property? Are you ready to submit a report now? Click here.
| || |