| || |
Credit Transaction Limit
Due to the gradual, yet steady increase, in merchant credit card fees, the City of Whittier has established a $5,000 credit card limit per transaction. Effective Monday, December 1, 2014, payments over $5,000 must be made by check, cash, or debit/ATM card. A transaction is defined as the combined fees/taxes, per customer/location, per day, regardless of multiple payees. Payment by debit card is not affected.
Please feel free to contact the City Clerk Treasurer Office at (562) 567-9850 if you have any questions.
Business licenses can now be renewed online.
- Renewal notices are mailed 30 days prior to the expiration of your business license
- Businesses are given an additional 30 days to renew their business license (i.e. if license expires May 31, it is due by June 30)
- If there is a change in your business name, owner name or business address you will need to renew in person
- Business owners are responsible for keeping their licenses current, please make note of your expiration date
- Since some businesses have other requirements for renewal, not all businesses are eligible for online renewal at this time
- When renewing you license online, your account number is your business license number
- Your PIN number is in the bottom right corner of your renewal, if you do not have a PIN number, you may not be eligible for online renewal
- Businesses are able to renew up to six months after expiration
- Pay Business License Renewal
If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact Business License at (562) 567-9880.
Water and Trash Bill
QUICK PAY ENROLLMENT NOW AVAILABLE – SAVES PAYMENT INFORMATION!!
After submitting a payment online, select ENROLL WITH YOUR CURRENT INFORMATION, set up a User/Login ID and password for future payment use.
Click here for step by step instructions.
The online water/trash payments are processed by Wells Fargo and are limited to eCheck only. Some highlights of the service are:
The are processed by Wells Fargo and are limited to eCheck only. Some highlights of the service are:
- All payments made Monday – Friday before 4 pm will be processed by the bank the same day.
- Payments made after 4 pm or on weekends and holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Payments are posted to your water/trash account within three days of bank processing.
- Please be sure to include your entire bank account number from your check, including all zeros.
- Please note that when signing up you will need to create a user login and password.
- In order to pay online, you will need your City utility account number and the amount you owe. The online system will show your account history, but not your balance due.
- You will continue to receive your bill through the mail, even after registering to pay online.
- Pay Water/Trash Bills
QUICK PAY ENROLLMENT NOW AVAILABLE – SAVES PAYMENT INFORMATION!! If you have any questions, please contact Public Works Customer Service at (562) 567-9530.
| || |