- Date: 04/10/2020 (all day)
We have missed you all at our monthly Crafterhours. So today we are going to make Face Masks!
Check us out over on Instagram @Whittierpubliclibrary for more information about our Crafterhours Online! Sew with Us!
Here are the supplies you will need:
- Needle and thread (and a sewing machine, if you have one)
- Pins or clips to hold fabrics in place (safety pins and paper clips will also work in a pinch)
- At least 20 x 20 inches of 100% cotton fabric, such as a flat tea towel, washed and dried in the hottest setting
- 4 strips of cotton fabric for ties, about 18” long and ¾” wide
OR 4 flat, clean shoelaces
OR 2 flat (1/4”) sewing elastics that are 7” long each