Lunch Buddies-Free Summer Meals
- Date: 07/02/2020 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Whittier Public Library
7344 Washington Ave.
Whittier, California 90602
June 8 - July 16
Free meals will be Grab & Go Breakfast and Lunch –Curbside Drive Through Service
Monday-Thursday 11:00 am. -12:00 p.m
This summer the Whittier Public Library-Central will be offering free meals to all children 18 years and younger. It is sponsored by the Whittier Union High School District through the USDA Summer Food Service Program and supported by the California State Library and the California Library Association.
- There is no sign-up, application, income verification or identification needed.
- Meals are offered to all children on a first come, first served basis.
- Masks are required during meal pick-up.
- Children must be in car.
- If children are not present in the car, the parent, guardian or adult may show:
Child’s student I.d., copy of Child’s ID on phone.