The Cultural Arts Commission consists of five members who advise the City Council regarding cultural arts needs in the community. Cultural arts are defined as those elements of the arts and humanities which add aesthetic enrichment to the lives of Whittier citizens and the life of the community.
(Whittier Municipal Code Chapter 2.06)
Meets the fourth Monday of each month at 6:00 p.m. in the Council Chamber in City Hall.
- Alberto Montes De Oca, Chair
- Caroline Medrano, Vice Chair
- Roberto Chavez, Vice Chair
- Bethany Gilbertson, Commissioner
- Pamela Kinnaman-Korporaal, Commissioner
Contact: Greg Alaniz, Director of Parks, Recreation and Community Services, GAlaniz@cityofwhittier.org