The City of Whittier has designated the Public Works Department's Engineering Division to work directly with telecommunication companies for the issuance permits for small cell sites in the public right of way. Their number is (562) 567-9500.
- To apply for a small cell site permit review the Small Cell Site Guidelines.
- Download and complete an Encroachment Permit.
- Drop off forms to the Public Works Department at City Hall, 13230 Penn Street during business hours, Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm.
- Isaac Bravo will contact you to confirm receipt of the forms and provide you with additional information about the application process.
- If you have any questions, please contact the Pubic Works Department's Engineering Division at (562) 567-9500.