Quick Pay Enrollment Now Available – Saves Payment Information!
After submitting a payment online, select Enroll With Your Current Information, set up a User/Login ID and password for future payment use.
The online water payments are processed by Wells Fargo. We accept eCheck, Credit/Debit Visa, Mastercard or Discover. Some highlights of the service are:
The are processed by Wells Fargo and are limited to eCheck only. Some highlights of the service are:
- All payments made Monday – Friday before 4 pm will be processed by the bank the same day.
- Payments made after 4 pm or on weekends and holidays will be processed the following business day.
- Payments are posted to your water account within three days of bank processing.
- Please be sure to include your entire bank account number from your check, including all zeros.
- Please note that when signing up you will need to create a user login and password.
- In order to pay online, you will need your City utility account number and the amount you owe. The online system will show your account history, but not your balance due.
- You will continue to receive your bill through the mail, even after registering to pay online.
- Pay Water Bills: Quick Pay Enrollment Now Available – Saves Payment Information! If you have any questions, please contact Public Works Customer Service at (562) 567-9530.
Terms and Conditions
Credit Transaction Limit
Due to the gradual, yet steady increase, in merchant credit card fees, the City of Whittier has established a $5,000 credit card limit per transaction. Effective Monday, December 1, 2014, payments over $5,000 must be made by check, cash, or debit/ATM card. A transaction is defined as the combined fees/taxes, per customer/location, per day, regardless of multiple payees. Payment by debit card is not affected.
Please feel free to contact the Administrative Services Department - Revenue Management Division at (562) 567-9860 if you have any questions.
If you have any questions regarding water bills, please visit the Public Works - Water page.